Located on the beach, our campground offers a quiet retreat to enjoy a ‘coldie’ along with a spectacular sunset over Melville Bay. All sites are powered. The maximum number of vehicles per site is one. Prices are charged per site, not per person, six people per site. We encourage you to book prior to your travel to help us prepare for your arrival.
We have a fantastic range of facilities to help you make the most of your holiday. Whether you are looking for an action packed stay, a fun-filled family adventure or a tranquil and relaxing holiday; we can point you in the right direction.
- Direct beach access – no roads to cross
- Water & Electric Hookup
- Clean, well maintained showers and toilets
- Laundry, with dryers and clothesline
- Close proximity to amenities
- On-site park manager
- Stainless steel commercial BBQ
- Undercover hand crafted local timber kitchen area
- Access to Boat Club bar and The Waterfront Kitchen (during business hours)
- Steps away from the Boat Ramp, your access to unbeatable fishing opportunities or a great day exploring the islands
- Bags of ice available from the office
- Ideal quiet location outside of drive but a short drive to town centre or the Ski Beach Convenience store
Our campground is a pet friendly site, but must be leashed and attended to at all times. All water is drinkable & ready for use. No openfire, campfires or generators are allowed at any time on the campground.
Prices start at: $40 per night
- Adults: 6
- View: Seaside
- Size: 80m²
- Amenities: LaundryPicnic TablePowerToilet & ShowerWater